Deadline for renewal of membership is Sept 30, 2017. Without payment you will no longer have access to the blog and activities of the RMHL community.
If you dont intend to return for the coming 2017/18 year, please let us know so that we can update our records. Thank you.
1. Join RMHL (create a Membership account - only applicable if a new member).
2. Make a payment of $20.
3. Once payment is processed, you will be notified of full membership.
4. Log back in and make sure to Subscribe to the RMHL Blog.
** We now have insurance as a group which comes with paid membership to RMHL and is paid for with your fee.
Join Ridge Meadows Home Learners for full knowledge of all the great activities happening in the area.
Membership is exclusively for home learning families.
Possible activities this coming year include:
- Social gatherings
- Not Back to School Picnic
- Christmas Dinner
- Science Fair
- Year End Wrap Up
- Moms Meet Ups
- Weekly Gym Time
- Resource Fair
- ***Some events are offered for free while others have additional fees depending on the cost of the event.
As well as access to the website which offers a massive collection of resources to aid in your homeschooling journey;
- Learning Resource links to websites, curriculum, local teachers, local clubs, inspirational articles and more.
- Business directory that supports homeschooling families.
- Postings on our blog to keep you up to date.
- Community Calendar so you can see at a glance what is happening in the community.
- Field trip ideas and help organizing them
- Parent Forum
This year our yearly membership fee has been reduced to $20. This lasts for the school year from Sept 2017 to Sept 2018 at which time we will be renewing memberships again.
*** some events are offered free while others will have an additional fee added to help cover costs.
Click here to Register Now and pay by cash, cheque, Paypal OR e-transfer
Once payment has been received and registration has been approved, your membership will be updated to allow full access.
***Once approved, You must subscribe to the RMHL Blog to receive updates on upcoming events. See Communication Tab for these items. We have placed the link in a few places so it is easy to find. This is the most effective way to spread the word and guarantee numbers for events. Please make sure to do this important step***
Please place payment in envelope and clearly label who it is from, then mail or drop off payment to:
Leah Pillet at 20870 Stoney Avenue Maple Ridge BC V2X 7T1
Make Cheques out to Leah Pillet
e-transfers: email to Leah Pillet - firstname.lastname@example.org - make sure to provide me the password.
Paypal - Please Register BEFORE paying by Paypal - Click here to pay by Paypal
Thanks in advance for your support, and we look forward to connecting throughout the year!